Home » , , , , , , » 24th birthday

24th birthday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On october thirteenth i turned one year older.
It was a joy.
We partied in the cold
with family and friends. Yay for fall birthdays.
A variety of fall chilis and treats were involved.
There was even a fire and smores to try to keep us warm outside.
Husband spoiled me a bunch and surprised me with the gold watch i had been dreaming about for ages.
As always there was a funny card involved because that's his trademark.
I love it.
I loved it all.
I'm one grateful girl.
My 23rd year of life was full of adventures. Good and bad. It helped me grow. I am grateful for it.
To say i'm excited is a understatement for my 24th year of life.
I have a feeling it'll be a big fat exciting one.

Here's to life!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. suzin-intherouge