Home » , , , » Anthropologie wallpaper sample art

Anthropologie wallpaper sample art

I have been working on our office makeover for what feels like forever now. We started during my husband's winter break from school in December. We are now finished and I can't wait to show you guys some details first. You see interior design is a passion of mine. I love to decorate, create, bring personality into a room and transform vintage thrifted furniture into it's beautiful pieces. I'm definitely a frugal decorator, because let's face it husband and I do not have the budget to always be doing home improvement projects and room makeovers.

This little project is the easiest thing ever. I wanted this room to be modern and very simple. I love the simplicity of beautiful rooms. I have been guilty of overdoing it through out the rest of my house so in this room i finally decided to stick with my love for simplicity. I did a DIY black and white canvas painting that sits on the biggest wall of the room. It looks great there, but i felt like the other wall needed some color, especially since the whole room is crisp white, (which i love) and that's where this project comes in. Instead of painting some wall art again i headed to Anthropologie's website and picked up some free wall paper swatches samples. Some wallpapers have the choice on your left to request a swatch to test out at home, when you request the one you want you can also select 17 more. And if you are a cheapo like me you do this whole process 2 or 3 different times for a variety of wallpaper swatches. ;) I bought the frames at Ikea for $1.99 each. So overall i spent $16 for this custom wall art project. The rest of my wallpaper samples sits on my trunk table in the room. The colors in every single swatch is so beautiful. Someday I will fulfill my dream of covering a whole wall in my home with Anthropologie's gorgeous wallpapers. Someday. For now i'll stick with this easy and cheap wall art.

Share this article :

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. suzin-intherouge