Sunshine

 photo S1_zpsee2d2bd3.jpg
 photo S3_zps8f88043f.jpg
 photo S4_zpsd57125f0.jpg
Wearing: Jcrew No 2 pencil skirt (gift), zara's silk blouse (thrifted), pink bow belt (thrifted), black ankle strap heels (thrifted), Charlotte Russe necklace (gift), and Michael Kors watch (gift)

Please pardon the extremely bright pictures and the shadows in my face. It's that we actually got sunshine around here so we didn't know what to do about it, like head to the shade for some outfit pictures. Surprisingly that was harder than it sounds and we did not find any. I'm not complaining though i'm going to bask in this sun for as long as I can. It has felt like i've been deprived from it for the last 3 months. Even though the weather is still so chilly, I can feel spring around the corner. We went on a sunday walk today and i smiled when I spotted the tulips popping up on the ground. I'm so excited for them to be blooming everywhere soon. Goodbye seasonal depression. 

Today i'm linking up with:
Lily Among Thorns: My style, your style link up
Apron Thrift Girl: Thrift Share Monday
Color Blind: Thrifters Anonymous
Lowercase Letters- Miscellany Mondays
Covered in Grace- Monday Meet Up
Sami's Shenanigans- Weekend Update
Watch Out For the Woestmans- Watch What I'm Wearing
Not Dead Yet Style- Visible Monday
Plane Pretty- Sunday Style
The Things We Find Inside- I Love My Online Friends
Peacoats and Plaid- GFC Collective
Still Being Molly- YOLO Mondays
My greatest Hits- My Style Monday
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. suzin-intherouge