Home » , , » Thrifted Camo Pants Refashion

Thrifted Camo Pants Refashion


 photo 1_zpsc2ed03c8.jpg
 photo 3_zpse3830459.jpg
 photo 5_zps1df5617e.jpg
 photo 2_zpsf7dc0935.jpg
wearing: thrifted refashioned camo pants, bellabird v-neck (walmart), old navy flats (added the gold studs myself), pleather jacket from ross, plato's closet diamond bracelets and MK gold watch.

A little while ago I shared this thrift store find with you. The camo pants. I have been seeing the camo trend everywhere lately and definitely wanted to give it a try but didn't want to fork out the money on a trend i wasn't completely sold on. So thrifting these $3 bad boys was the way to go for me. A little refashion later and they are no where NEAR perfect because lets face it i'm not a great seamstress, but they are definitely wearable. AND I think i like, i mean love the camo trend. It's just so fun and easy to wear. In my opinion you don't need much to go with it. Just a t-shirt and some jewelry. I also want to try it a little dressed up with my ankle strap heels and also dressed down with a baseball cap. The possibilities are endless.

The moral of the story is if you want to try new trends check out your thrift store or secondhand stores for affordable options. That way you'll know if you love or hate the trend with out putting a hole in your pocket, because there are ALWAYS new trends out there to try.

So what's your opinion on the camo pants trend?
 Love it or hate it?
And no, you won't hurt my feelings if you hate it.
 I know that not every trend is for everyone. :)

Link up to:
Dear Abbey Leigh // Dress for the day you want 
Ray Gun Ramblings // What We Wore, Read, and Made Link Party
Because Shanna Said So // Random Wednesday
Kiwi Womens Style // Wardrobe Wednesday 
Rolled Up Pretty // Whatever, Whenever Wednesday 
The Pleated Poppy // What I Wore Wednesday  
My Girlish Whims // Your Whims Wednesday 
Vintage Gwen // Show and Share  
Transatlantic Blonde // What I Wore Wednesday 
This Girls Life // Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop 
Style Elixir // Style Sessions  
All Things Alisa// Diaries of a barganista
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. suzin-intherouge